Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2024

I am going to dream about this

"Don't get used to this," Jeffrey told me one day when we were flying business class. "Too late," I replied. We were traveling on a flight from the Philippines and had been bumped up. Being able to lay down, hot wash clothes, wonderful food, spacious flying space, yes, I can dream about that every time I step onto a plane. 

Well after being moved - all done by a great crew, I am going to forever dream about this too. We moved a lot in our first 10 years of married life so I got used to moving and packing up stuff in gradually bigger U-hauls. Having lived in this house for 30 years - our 'stuff' pile had accumulated to a BIG pile. Having lots of people pack it all up - was marvelous!

I am very mindful that both of my upper class events were because we are working for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. First as a missionary, and now in consecrated service. It is interesting that I have gotten so many opportunities to see different parts of life in so many different ways. 

Our fantastic crew from Allied









No comments: