Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Have you ever been moved?

 Wow! How great is it to have five efficient, knowledgeable people pack up our house?!! It is fantastic. Thoughts of moving have filled me with dread and stress though I had the clear impression 'not to worry about it'.  Well, I certainly didn't need to worry about a thing. It hasn't even been a whole day and most of our house has been packed up.

Jeffrey and I stewed about what would fit in the unit to ship to Ghana and how much space we would have. We put the bare essentials out, and then the hopeful, and then the maybe. They put it all in and only filled half of the space!!  When Oliver (the man in charge) asked if there was anything else we wanted to take - I realized most of the house had been packed up. And the fact is we have enough.

This adventure is about to take place. Life is changing. Hang on for the ride.





Unit to Ship

Waiting to go

Only half full



No comments: