Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

God is in the little things

 I have some angst since Monday. Ruth Sundermeyer is a beloved neighbor next door. She texted me about returning her key. I vaguely remembered the conversation about the key but had no idea where it was. I know that Nate and Kelsi were invited to bring their kids over to sleep on a bed - but we found enough air mattresses so they didn't have to. I asked them if they happen to have Ruth's house key. Nope. I searched all over where I might have put it. No luck.

I finally concluded that I had lost it. Not good. Ruth is such a good neighbor I didn't want there to be any bad feelings. So of course I said a prayer. And there it was, under an apron on the bulletin board I hang extra keys, aprons, and receipts or messages. Thank you, thank you God for tiny miracles. It could easily have been swept up in all the other garbage going out. Interestingly, last Sunday I gave my testimony of God hearing and answering prayers.  And here He is doing it again, and again.



No comments: