Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Farewell Sunday

 Michael, Julia, Makynlee, and Isla came to church today because we had our farewell talks. Mine was short and to the point, Jeffrey's was impressive. I am glad it is over. There was a linger-longer after church that made it nice to talk with friends. I actually was happy to see Sister Moore because I needed her to help me out with a project. She likes to wear hats and today she had a great purple one. She was easy to spot and find even though she is a tad short. I love her style!

I was happy to see the Penovich's because we don't see them as often now that they are serving in the Spanish branch.  Debbie and I used to do such fun things together when we had little kids. I value her friendship very much - and now we are running off again!

Michael and all the girls came to our house after church. Michael and his family are seeing us off. As a single young man, he saw us off on our first mission to the Philippines at the MTC in Provo, and then got married while we were out in Quezon City. Rachel saw us off to Ghana in 2020 and now Michael and his family are seeing us off this time to Ghana. Ah, life is great!


Aren't these girls adorable! They dance.

Makynlee, Michael, Julia, and Isla

Farewell Sunday



No comments: