Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Politics


Life is changing again. This time instead of emptying nest syndrome that I've been experiencing more and more, it is now political life. Jeffrey is gone almost every night meeting people, figuring out what they want/need, going to meetings about issues, or planning and figuring out what comes next in his campaign. Without the help of his good friends there would be nothing. They are amazing, smart, and have lots of ideas and ambition. I'm glad there are those who run for an office, it is much simpler to complain about how another person is doing the job. There is absolutely no way I would put myself out on the line like that, I much prefer helping out on the sidelines or in the back. So I admire and respect Jeffrey for following his convictions and riding the bumps and bruises that come with putting yourself out on the front page. Kinda like running first in a military charge. I'll keep you posted on how the battle goes.

No comments: