Pages

Monday, September 5, 2022

Prayers Answered by Daughter-in-law

 Today I went to the store with my daughter-in-law and her two children. When we got back and put away our things, I noted something missing. Looking back in my mind I decided where it was and went on with my day. When I got back two hours later, I tore apart my rooms and realized it WASN'T there.

I went downstairs and when I saw Julia, I told her about my problem and she immediately jumped up and came to help me look. She looked all over in the car and then gave my key back. I had already called the store and they had said they would be on the look-out for it, but no call had come.

Julia was not going to quit and decided to go back to the store and look in the parking lot or wherever and make sure it was found. AND SHE DID! 

She drove back to the store, looked in the parking lot - over 100 degree weather - and went back into the store. The first person she asked said they had found it and put it on register three. Julia saves my day and sanity. Instead of the low gut anxiety, I am filled with peace and thankfulness of a wonderful daughter-in -law who would not quit until the item was found and brought back home.

I am thinking of what rewards I can give.......

No comments: