Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sunrise Sunset, Quickly


I unloaded a facebook picture of Matt and partner - so I conclude he is still dancing. Looks like fun!


I found this one on facebook of Jennie and Rebekah - good looking girls.



I couldn't find any current pictures of Nate - so I'll have to get one at Thanksgiving and get caught up on what's going on in their lives. It feels so odd to not be aware of them 24 hours a day. I remember as a young mother waking up from falling asleep for a few minutes trying to figure out where everyone was. Being conscious of your children's safety and well-being isn't an instinct that shuts off quickly, but I've realized lately I'm not counting to 6 anymore with quick rundowns going on in my mind. Weird. Now the only baby I listen for is a dog.

No comments: