Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

It is nice to have this sister

She was born only a year and two weeks after I was, and my mother prayed that her daughter would have a close sister because she had always wanted one.
So my life was immeasurably blessed by this gift from the Lord to me.

She is smart, beautiful, creative and energetic. Very loving, a problem solver, someone who will think of others and their needs before they are sometime even aware they might need something.

She loves with all of her heart and many of us have been the recipients of this gift, she is going on 25 years of marriage to her sweetheart.

This of course is when she doesn't help with the food -

The last wedding for Ramona, and of course Susy is there.


Love you lots,


thanks.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am so happy that you have been blessed by having a sister. I do not have one and am always looking for a way to fill that void. I adore my brothers but it is not the same. Now I pray for my own two daughters that they will always find joy in this wonderful and unique relationship they have been blessed to have in their lives.

Your sister sound like a wonderful lady! How great that you are so close in age, Linda Ann.

Ludlows said...

She is great and you are too! I know that my mom really appreciated all your guys help and so did I. It was great to see you!