Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I HAVE A NEW NIECE!!!!!

I have a new niece and my brother's phone doesn't work, my mother doesn't know her name and my sister hasn't seen her yet..........What is wrong with this picture?  I wasn't even on the contact list -- was she born in June or July!?  I've got to tell you California is not the Yukon in the wilds of the wilderness - we have electricity, PHONES, email, even telegraph.  I am a non-threatening person and promise to send a gift if you let me know!!!!!!

Why do I feel like the bad fairy?

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

At least you know. My BIL and SIL had a baby 15 or 16 years ago and didn't tell anyone until after he was born.

Ludlows said...

I have yet to see her either if that makes you feel any better. I have a few pictures and I will post them that I recieved through e-mail. Logan is not that far away and we can't arrange our schedules to meet. But any who mom and baby are doing well her name is Azure I can't remember the middle name. She was born via c-section after going over her due date by two weeks! Stubborn little girl! I think she was born July 1st and I heard the blessing is going to be the first Sunday in September. My Dad's phone is probably not working well because he is offically a resident of Idaho and his phone does not work well at his house, verly little reception. I think he gets reception at his office in Burley though so daytime hours might be easiest to catch him. I will e-mail you some pictures and his home phone. I do not have my phone on me right now and I can't remember his number sorry Aunt Linda!

Bonnie said...

Wow, congrats, Linda! Sorry you haven't gotten too much info. Azure...what a pretty name. Heavenly, huh? And thanks you so much for your sweet note. I like you a lot too! Awesome to meet new friends. We must get together and do something one of these days.

Hugs, B

Jess said...

Sorry about that yes she was born on July 1st and her name is Azure her middle name is Faith. Shaunna did a pretty good job explaining the rest.