Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Off Early


You can't tell it is a beautiful morning because the fog over the mountain made this side of the mountain a little gray.  But as we left home around 6:30 am the sunrise was gorgeous!  I could only imagine what it looked like on top of the cloud covering us.
President Hunter has really made my children feel free to use and come to the Temple.  Rachel was looking through the ward bulletin yesterday and saw that the Temple would be open and the youth were encouraged to bring their limited use recommends without an appointment.  She wanted to go so we all went and then had Breakfast afterward at Buttercup - Michael's idea.  Rebekah said her contribution was being cheerful on a day she didn't have to work and could have slept in!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That was such a fun day being there. I am glad I got to see you.

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

You are such a great family, setting example after example of how the Lord wants us to be. I am so glad to have had some many sweet comments from you lately, Linda Ann, thank you for your sweet and meaningful friendship. I have got to get going again on my thankfulness list! Love to all the Adams family!