Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2018

It has almost started........looking for that important piece of paper

There was a commercial with a woman peering into a store window. She is pacing around saying, "Open, open, open." She comes back to look in the window every once in awhile.  I can relate to that feeling.

I'm excited to begin classes again in my quest for a college degree.

So I'm not sure what my immediate future holds besides lots of work and something that will expand my mind and stretch it out of shape. One teacher has already written to us and told us some of the things we need to take care of ahead of time. One of them is to open a blog and write out assignments on it. She wants us to use WordPress - too bad, as I am so familiar with Blogger, oh well, new learning curve in store. Just in case you want to know what I'm doing here is the address: https://mediacomm130byui.home.blog 

I have a few fragile ties with my friends in the Philippines and this is one of them. One or two people still read this blog so I will try hard to write something at least once a month. Feel free to contact me on Facebook, gmail or text. I don't want to lose any friends I still have!!

Thanks for the support and encouragement!

Waiting for classes to open, open.......

No comments: