Pages

Friday, November 4, 2022

Am I the Last to Know?

On our last trip to Utah, I talked with my sister-in-law about odor issues. Ever since Menopause-with hot flashes that lasted half a day with a horrible sweat, smells have been an issue -- and since coming back from Africa it seems to have increased. I was asking her if anyone had ever invented a bar that did more than mask or just seal off sweat until you wash up and have stinkier odor than before.

She said yes, since I asked, there is a bar or cream that has been invented that neutralizes odors. It is called Lume´ and doesn't mask odors. When I talked about it with my daughters -- they already knew about it. When I talked with another sister-in-law, she knew about it. When I talked with my friend, she knew about it. 

So just in case you do not know about this really cool deodorant I can give a testimonial of about three weeks that the solid stick really does neutralize sweat and other odors from all my folds and pits!  I am so happy to not smell body odor an hour after I shower. I have only used the unscented kind though I have heard about different flavors they have. This one works!


Website: https://lumedeodorant.com/

No comments: