Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Mother-in-law grandmother

I am getting all the skinny and scoop of Julia and Michael's baby via FaceTime and Facebook. Michael has been great about letting me know what they are doing and all the details that go along with his beautiful baby girl being born. His mother-in-law has been there every step of the way and has even sent me a few pictures of Michael with his little girl Makynlee. It sounds like it has been a fascinating, exhausting and wonderful party!  She looks adorable and just a little older than a newborn at only 2 days old. I will go visit at the end of August and I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Next week I will head up to Redding and visit again with Kelsi and Nate and their weeks old baby Lilly. Such joy to be with all the newborns!!

No comments: