Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Debbie reminded me earlier this week that she and Matthew would be having their 5th wedding anniversary on Friday. She wanted to know if I could come up so they could go on a hike and have a meal together.
Rachel and I headed over from Redding to Sacramento early in the morning so they could go on a date. We were both surprised when Debbie and Matthew came home at noon. For some reason I thought they would be gone for a longer part of the day. It looks like Matthew wanted time with his wife and just to be home with his family. His residency program is eating up most of his days and he just wanted to be with his family. As Rachel and I left to go home, this is the picture I have in my mind of his wedding anniversary.
Debbie, Matthew, Corina and Oliver

1 comment:

Ludlows said...

Such a sweet picture.