Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

The House is Empty

Viewpoint

 Rachel is headed out to Idaho and Utah for the weekend, so I woke up at 3 am in the morning and the cars were home, when I woke up at 6:30 am all the cars were gone. Julia and the girls are in Fresno for their grandmother and great-grandmother's birthday. Michael went to work. Nobody is here. 

I told Jeffrey everyone had left. He said, "Hey look we have the house to ourselves!" I just frowned at the empty rooms. The big difference between an extrovert and an introvert.

But everything is okay because by Sunday night everyone will be back home again! I feel better and better every day and hope to be at full strength in just a few weeks. 

More Friends moving

Laura Nausin, Kim Kruse, Rosanne Nieto, me, and LaVerla Penny


The Parkin's left, Lisa Lambert died, Capener's are gone, Lambertson's are gone, and now Rosanne is the newest move-out. She is going through chemotherapy and will be nearer to her son, which is good. But my circle of friends is changing again. Of course Jeffrey and I have been in the Cambodian branch for about 16 months so I probably wouldn't recognize a major portion of the ward and my neighborhood anyway. I have a few really good friends who are still around - so far!

Good thing I know how to make friends. I am going to need some more.


No comments: