Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Food Preparations by Juliet of course!

 I planned a trip with several young adults and knew I wanted to bring a meal. So I asked Juliet to come make Ghanaian food to bring with us. I told her the same parameters to make a meal for us and for her family -- I would supply the money if she would supply the brains, shopping and food prep.


Juliet Akron is a wonderful cook and lovely to be around



She made both Jollof Rice and Cabbage Stew which are my favorites. I knew the rice would be good all day and could be eaten hot or cold. I know Juliet wanted me to make sure it was heated up, but I knew it could be consumed anytime the kids wanted it.

I made up some brownies because Prince wanted some and also some peanut butter cookies as Juliet keeps me well supplied in "groundnut paste" or peanut butter. I asked the young adults to bring water and whatever else they wanted to drink. We were ready to go!

No comments: