Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

Lost - Not Lost

 Jeffrey told me about an embarrassing moment he had but at least it was private. Yesterday I went to lunch 300 ft away from the courthouse at a Taco cafe. I ran into another potential juror and we talked about families and loyalty. After getting back to the second floor of the courthouse, I realized my glasses were missing. I couldn't find them in my backpack or pockets. I remember back and could see them on the counter in my minds eye at the cafe.

After looking at the time, I quickly walked back to the Taco cafe to find my glasses. I couldn't find them anywhere on or near the bar by the windows I had sat at. Going up to the staff, I asked if they had blue glasses turned in or had seen them. They looked under the counter and said no. One of the ladies in line asked, "like the ones on your head?" Laughing I thanked her for helping me find my glasses, and hurried back in the rain to the courthouse.



No comments: