Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2023

On the Road Again

 The roads at 2 am are very easy to travel! I noticed four cars on the road between our house and the freeway, which is amazing in 19.2 miles. Four hours later the same roads would be gridlock. No rain to obscure the lines. There was a tiny bit more traffic on the freeway and Jeffrey had to frequently check his speed as it would be easy to go 90 mph (like I did notice one driver doing).  On the trip back I went through the Caldecott tunnel BY MYSELF! But I could only take pictures going to San Francisco as I was the driver on the way back.




Jeffrey is on his way to Atlanta to mingle with judges and lawyers. He expects to see the Supreme Court Judge from the Gambia there and another one of the judges he flew out with a few weeks ago. It will be a very quick trip as he will get home on Saturday night. I am hoping he is having lots of fun. His serious style of fun. Me, I'm playing with a granddaughter.


No comments: