Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

To post or not to post

Wow! How did time travel so fast that it is now a week into May? Where did the rest of April go? Days just seem to click away while I'm not looking. As of this minute, Jeffrey and I are now connected with new phones so we can talk with our family and friends - but looking back I can't figure out what else I did today.......well Jayson is really smart and he and I did do a 300 piece puzzle the last two days.......life is just not the same as when we had to get to an office by 6 am.
This is not an official engagement picture, just one I took when the family went out to dinner together
I'm not sure as a mom what I can announce or not announce but it is official that Rebekah and Michael McGoveran are engaged and will be married on the 20th of June! Mike is a really great man who is a creative chef in his spare time. Right now he is going to school again. I have a lot of respect for a man who goes back to school after years of being out of regular school. Rebekah is working herself up and up in her career field. Such a lovely daughter!

Looking back over the week......so many people to love!
After arriving in Provo, Jeffrey and I talked with his mom and then we had a great dinner with my sister-in-law Janice and her family. Jeffrey and I caught up on their lives and new family members and told them a little about our life in the Philippines. Janice went to the Manila mission and I can tell the boundaries have changed tremendously since she has been there.
Janice and our mother-in-law Beverly Adams

Meeting Sister Baysa on Temple Square
The next day we went to Salt Lake to report back to the Office of General Counsel. Before we got there we visited Temple Square so we could meet a new missionary in the field, Sister Baysa pronounced "Bi-sa" (just in case you run into her!!!)  She has been a missionary for just a couple of weeks and is really a wonderful spiritual girl with lots of love to give.
Temple Square with missionaries
Sister Baysa's companion came from Thailand and has been in California before her mission. It was such a pleasure to see them!

Next we went to see Susie and the rest of the family in Ogden

Ok, now the pictures of the week won't unload from the iPad.........due to factory settings, user error, what!!?
This whole technology is such a blessing and such FRUSTRATION!
I should be so very grateful I can call on a phone now. But having spent hours on a treadmill of leads and instructions.......I still don't have my pictures.......not smiling.

Fine......I'll post the first of the week........I'll get a young person to help me figure out the rest..........then I'll probably get back to you later.......if I don't stomp something......

1 comment:

Ludlows said...

I'm so glad we got to visit with you for a bit and that I'll see you again shortly. Love you