Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Getting to know the Grands

In the last few weeks I've been able to interact and get to know my grandchildren again. I've found some unique traits and traits they all share. I love how their personalities are becoming their very own and how they figure out problems and come up with their unique solutions.

Oliver the man who like to explore

Corina and Grandpa
Grandpa usually wins but explains each step

Tell her how the game works and Corina will think it through
Caleb and Jayson thoughtful and helpful

Full of energy and a no quit attitude
Everyone is moving to different cities and homes. So all the grands are watching their belongings get packed up into boxes. When moving, parents need more babysitting then normal, so as Nona I have more one-on-one time for each of the grandchildren. It was so nice of Debbie to invite Kelsi, Jayson, Caleb and I over to her mothers house to play.  Matthew and Debbie will stay with her mother (Laurie Henderson) until they find a home close to the hospital where Matthew will be working.  I was able to see all my grandchildren together for the first time. It was fantastic to watch them play and interact together. Diving off couches and pillows, putting up forts and finding caves in the boxes and stacked furniture. They had a really grand time playing on the swing-set outside.  What a lot of joy!

My heart is full to overflowing to know these precious souls


No comments: