Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I Ask

I ask the Lord for protection while driving - I'm in one piece and no one else has been hurt.
I ask the Lord to arrive home safely and quickly - the traffic keeps flowing.
I ask the Lord to support and aid Jeffrey at work - he comes home with stories of miracles.
I ask the Lord to give me a meaningful mission -  "Are you the manna we have been praying for?"
I ask the Lord what should I do today - someone to visit comes to mind.
I ask the Lord to guide the dentist's hand - the missionary thanks us for the job done.
I ask the Lord for help in teaching children - there comes one moment of connection and learning.
I ask the Lord for help with accounting - Sister Stewart comes up with a new plan of action.
I ask the Lord to help me through software program -  pieces of enlightenment filter in my mind.
I ask the Lord for understanding how children learn - Sister Stewart teaches sign language - miracles.
I ask the Lord for directions when lost - memories of Jonah's main street guidelines come to mind.
I ask the Lord to heal quickly - Sister Whitehead arrives with a remedy.
I ask the Lord to protect my children - Michael tells of happenings and asks if I pray for him.
I ask the Lord about curiosities in this land - I see wild monkeys!
I ask the Lord what is going on in a neighbourhood - I am invited to visit a home there.
I ask the Lord for help living in a different country - Sister Lorraine "localises" me.
I ask the Lord for a sewing machine - Jeffrey finds one and buys it.
I ask the Lord to bless specific people - the answer, "you are the blessing you are praying for" - I adopt some grandchildren and children and have a "family" to love and care for in this country.
I ask the Lord to protect and help me find my credit card - the vendor had it in her till.
I ask the Lord to protect and help me find my credit card - I found it on our apartment floor.
I ask the Lord to protect and help me find my credit card - No one has used it.
I ask the Lord to help me sew up some skirts I have never done before - 10 beautiful wedding skirts.
I ask the Lord for help to to make a bride feel beautiful on her day - She is radiant.
I ask the Lord for the best apartment at an affordable price - big, nicely decorated, views on all sides.
I ask the Lord for help negotiating a new world - He sends me Jonah who shows me her country.



This was a draft of a post while on my mission of the miracles happening. I never finished it, but the idea comes through so I'll post it as is.