Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Signs of Spring In Spite of Bitter winds

 I think all of us are keeping an eye outside. We keep looking for the sun to come out and watch carefully to see if the trees are blowing around. The winds feel like they come right out of the icebox - a VERY BIG icebox. 

I noticed that the Robins are coming out in great numbers. I am still trying to figure out what the little bird with a blue coat and red vest is. The robins are bigger with a brown coat and red vest and come in flocks. I do not know if they are headed North or coming to roost in Concord. They are everywhere, every time I look there are flocks in the trees hanging on to the swaying branches.  I wonder how they keep warm?



The other signs of Spring are the buds and flowers on the trees, daffodils are out and the little white flowers too. 

We are all looking out for the sun.

No comments: