Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Week With The Grands!

Before the school year ended for me, I planned a grand's camp with Debbie's children. The weather had been in the 90's with one dip into hundred so my trip ideas focused around water parks, and parks with water. I only had a couple of parks in mind without water.

On the hottest day, we enjoyed the Newhall Park but went home early

In actuality when we went to The Grove in Clayton with its splash pad, the weather was windy and just a little chilly. Many children splashed in the water but soon were out getting dry because they got cold. Corina and Oliver are so skinny that they didn't last long at all. I think they had a lot of fun on the play structure and on the train. Oliver especially loved the splash pad and jumping through the water spouts. I know I loved being with them!

Corina goes to the top of every structure and finds a quick way down
Of course, she has to climb up without using the stairs

Oliver ran to the water and figured out how to push the button so the water would come on
They both had a good time - though not as long as playing on the play structures

Corina and Oliver with the new hooded towels I made for them

There is something so great about being a Nona to these wonderful children!

No comments: