Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Little nudges, thoughts - promptings



 Jeffrey had a prompt, idea, an urge to call Salt Lake City and ask about our visa and departure date about a week ago. Someone had forgotten to send us the papers, so they sent them that day. There were a lot of requests that had not been part of the Philippine experience. Jeffrey looked at each requirement and determined which to do each day. I could not get a yellow fever vaccination before my surgery and my urologist recommended that I wait two weeks after my surgery to get it. I had looked up what was available and had made an appointment about a month ago to get both of our vaccinations on Saturday morning. It is a requirement to get a yellow fever vaccination in order to get a visa. This is the first possible week we could have gotten our visa application in after getting the vaccination. So the angels in heaven don’t need to give a prompting until we are in a position to move on it. I can tell you with certainty there are ministrants and angels helping us every step of the way. Only someone from heaven could know or find all of those papers in the many, many boxes available to look in. 

Family members, neighbors and friends have been helping, supporting and loving us too. I count them among the angels too. This has been a really wonderful ride.

No comments: