Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Country trait?


 Dumevi is so talented! It is not only the women who can balance weights on their heads. I keep asking myself how they do this so readily. It seems to be a country wide trait. Usually the women are carrying heavy loads. I have noticed this trait in other countries in West Africa so I'm wondering if it extends to Central and South Africa too?

While in the Philippines, I noted most of the people had a perfect squat down pat and would sit and talk and discuss things in a squat. For long periods of time. I watched babies as young as two in the squat. Here the neck muscles are so strong they can balance, walk, talk, and carry other stuff with weight on their heads. Sometime uneven weight. Do all people have country wide traits? What trait do the US citizens have in common? What does England have as a country wide trait? Or Australia?

No comments: