Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday grab bag of hats

 I am sure there are other missionaries who wear different hats (figuratively) for different responsibilities, I just haven't met them yet. 

I sent out an email giving information with links to a Monday devotional held every week, the scripture study topic and link on Wednesday, and calendar items going into December. This is my secretarial hat - snappy beret. 

Made granola and put a load of laundry in. Personal hat - I'm picturing floppy hat with flowers. 

Sent an email asking for help for Family Home Evening tonight so the Elder could have a technical person help him out with a PowerPoint presentation. Facilitating hat - Fedora so I am taken seriously.

Then I went with Emmy Burton to look at an apartment that is getting prepared for a new couple to come on the 2nd of November. Working hat - baseball cap.

Now I am in the office to write up some reports and enter in data. Efficient co-worker - Panama straw hat with a band.

My desk's second screen and keyboard - I usually use the laptop for most everything

When I go home, I'm going to be drawing up plans for a quilt I want to make for Dumevi that has all his trouser material scraps. I'm thinking of a patchwork wheel block.  Creative and useful - that will be a bucket hat.

Who know what else will happen today? - it is only 2:20 pm!

No comments: