Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Good moments

 


Last night I could smell the apple crisp in the air and was reflecting on all the good things of the last week. Of course conference was uplifting and answered some hidden feelings I had in my heart, people I had met, and some really nice conversations with some ward members. 

The one moment that sticks out in my memory, was coming out of the Area office walking to my car, I noticed a row of saints all in white just outside the doors of the temple. My heart had an uplift of joy and gladness and I just felt I had to capture the moment. Anyone who knows me realizes that taking a picture is second nature and I feel these compulsions quite often. So I hurried (not ran) over and asked if I could take their picture. (Lots of people do not care for a moment being captured) The older gentleman was gracious and said yes even though two had gone back in the temple doors. I snapped a few and the other two came back out! Nice, now I had the whole row. I stepped up to show them the pictures and ask for a WhatsApp number to send them to and the older gentleman said he'd give me an email address. 

That is when I noticed their name tags. This was the new temple presidency all together in white!! How awesome is that?! I don't know if they come out everyday or if I just captured a moment for myself. Life is good.

President John Bauh, the matron Augustina Bauh, with the assistants and their wives.

Since there were outside, we were able to get an unmasked photo too!


My heart is full.

1 comment:

Ludlows said...

What a beautiful moment. I am so grateful that the temples are open, and that they continue to be built closer and closer to saints all over the world.