Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Stockpiling a Herd of Elephants

 I have this desire to give all my grandkids, children, and brothers and sisters, an elephant made in Africa and from Africa. Elephants have long been my favorite animal and I've been fascinated with them since first reading about them as a young kid looking through the National Geographic that came to our house every month. Later I saw them in documentaries and fell in love.

This is Wisdom who is carefully unwrapping an old shirt that has all his work in it



Now they are on the top of my china cabinet to enjoy until I can send them home

I have a lot of elephants to get because I have nine grandchildren, 11 for my children, then 23 for my brothers and sisters and six for Jeffrey's siblings. So every few months I order another round of elephants. Till then I just enjoy them on the shelf.

No comments: