Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Salt Lake Meetings

 Today I have two meetings, one at noon with the OGC wives that will be hosted by Sister Dushku, and another at 4:30 pm that will be an interview with Elder Dushku.  We only have one car, so I came in early with Jeffrey and have been walking around the block, and then the temple grounds, looking at all the construction going on in the temple and temple area. I had no idea that other buildings were being built along with the renovations on the temple and on the Joseph Smith Building. In fact half of the block is in a construction zone. The old tabernacle and the Assembly building look like the only buildings not being renovated or constructed (but who knows what is going on behind the scenes. I wonder what is going to happen next week when all the visitors descend on temple square?!

I've been talking with friends from Ghana on WhatsApp and catching up on the news of what is happening. Luckily and for some wonderful reason, I have wifi - probably from the church. So here I am catching up on blog posts as I wait for my appointment at noon with all the other wives in OGC.







No comments: