Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Cog-dom

Helping behind the scenes is where I shine. I was so glad that Stephanie Lambertson was the Primary President and that Lanette Hopkins and Wendy Vance were the camp directors. I don't enjoy being in the front like hands on a clock, but I do love being the cog that moves the hands along.  I love assisting and helping out in someone's vision and dream. Well maybe I do love being the CubMaster that was really a lot of fun but even there I assisted the Den Leaders (fathers) in helping the boys.

Today was a win-win for my cog-dom status. A picture I took was used as an expression of love, some stories I collected were used as the basis of a short talk, and the prop I created will be used in Sharing Time for Primary. The funny thing is I HATE being told what to do and how far and high to jump. But I love using my talents in my own way to further someone else's plan.  Give me your goal and then let me figure out how I can be of service.
Spinner to be used in Primary

No comments: