Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

Yup

Good and bad, happy, frustrating, sad and exciting such is the yo-yo emotions. 
Dawn rising

Babies are coming to our family, Rebekah is getting married! A missionary friend lost a battle with cancer and my good friend Lisa has gone home to the Father who created her. The Lord has answered prayers of protection, guidance and help in my Primary activity. A grandson here in the Philippines received a shot at school and is suffering terrible headaches. To vaccinate the children for Dengue fever they were given a shot that is affecting children badly. The policy was put in by a previous administration, so there is no one responsible for it's outcome.
One hour I am discussing the many blessings, joys and privileges that we enjoy and loving the interactions with Jeffrey and the next hour I'm reading about the passing of a loved one. 
I have answers to prayers driving safely to and from the church having an enjoyable but intense time with the children in activity day engaging them in games and education (tricky balance) and deciding it was a win.
Then I'm up at 3 in the morning with leg cramps deciding how I feel about the day.....

No comments: