Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Watching out

I took down my Facebook profile picture with my grandchildren on it when I found out today that they are being targeted because they know an American. I guess when I write on their facebook my profile comes up with their picture on it and there are expectations from others - I can't understand the particulars, but something about expectations of other people.
I feel terrible! I also had to block a person on facebook because she is expecting money from me - I've never seen or met her - and I'm hoping my friends weren't hacked either.
Nate warned me long ago about being careful - I just wasn't careful enough this time. I'm going to do better. No more pictures of me and my adopted grandchildren.
On their way to Cebu and Bacolod

So how about some visitors from Utah who are friends with a new couple (The Browne's) I met last Saturday? These are two from a group of people who came to visit for a a bit.

No comments: