Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Senior Missionaries are loved

Watching the timing of circumstances lets me know when God is working.
Today two different Senior missionaries dropped in because of concerns. Elder Whitehead had told us yesterday that he had a meeting and not to schedule missionaries during certain hours. This morning he came in and told us the meeting had been changed until tomorrow. So today he had a light schedule with extra time.
Dr. Whitehead's field missionary came in early and since he was not in a meeting, Dr. Whitehead saw him immediately. Then just as he finished up with the field missionary, a Senior missionary came in with her crown in hand wondering if she could get help today. She was able to step right in and be seen by Dr. Whitehead. Then the very next field appointment was for Dr. Stewart. A senior couple came in and told us they both were being seen as they were told the next time they came in that the sister could get her teeth cleaned. I just laughed inside and asked Dr. Whitehead if he could see her. "Of course!"  This is when I know in my heart that God is mindful of our problems coming up before they come up and has a solution all ready. The caveat being I see this in missionary work more than I noticed it back home.
Dr. and Sister Stewart taking care of the field missionary

Dr. and Sister Whitehead fulfilling their call


1 comment:

Ludlows said...

This makes me want to look for this more in my life, and be living in a way so I can have this help and notice it.