Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Great things happening this Year!!

I'm a little stymied on what I'm suppose to keep in my heart and what I can shout out to my friends and neighbours. Lots of really cool wonderful happenings in my family!! If you know any of my children ask them what is good going on in their lives because some of them have great news!

Renovations going on

So I thought I'd tell you about the ironies of life. The Manila temple has been going through some renovations until about April. We were suppose to leave the Philippines in April. Oakland Temple is suppose to start renovations -FOR A YEAR - until April of 2019. I think I'm just suppose to travel if I want to go to the Temple anytime this year.

I woke up to this the other morning:
No ghost just a thoughtful husband

Jeffrey is such a sweetheart!  He didn't want to wake me up while reading early in the morning. I was able to get out of bed and take a picture without him knowing I was aware.

1 comment:

Ludlows said...

I'm glad good things are happening in your family. You are so considerate and respectful of letting others share their news. That is such a wonderful trait. I may have heard one awesome piece that was shared this weekendish.I need to get back in contact with Rebekah, I miss her. I hope you enjoy your last few months in the Philippines. If you are ever in Utah I'll try and visit the temple with you. I can see the Logan temple from my house.