Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Continuing Aid

 Samuel was very considerate and helpful last Sunday and has asked if there was anything else he could do to be of assistance. I thought about it and since I didn't have a car, I thought I'd let him run an errand of shopping for me. I told him about a briefcase and backpack I wanted to pick up for Jeffrey for Father's Day. He said to send him a picture on WhatsApp and he'd go get them. I did and Charles and Samuel went shopping at some Mall somewhere and sent pictures of what they found. I picked (from a picture) what looked about right and they bought it and brought it back. Accra traffic being Accra traffic they got caught in the nightly traffic gridlock and it took them two extra hours to get back. I was very grateful for their time and assistance.

Waterproof backpack with cord for phone

After they got back and showed me their purchases, they found out I was giving it as a present and asked if I would like it gift wrapped. Yes! They went out and wrapped it up and even brought back plantain chips. Full service!!

Happy Father's Day Jeffrey


No comments: