Pages

Monday, December 27, 2021

Asking for Assistance in a livelihood

 I am sharing today a message I received from a man who is needs assistance with his livelihood:

Thank you Linda for your message. I am in Accra Ghana as well and I love learning more about your experiences. This is such a great time in your life staying in Accra and working with us here in Ghana. I did love to meet you in person. Let me know when that can be possible.

In terms of livelihood, I  certainly need help, I am a returned missionary and BYUI graduate and I also have served in many callings after mission. I also have done few jobs here and there but things has been rough and though lately. I started my own business as well called Brigham Healthcare Services and we basically do health talk shows, health screening, sales of healthcare consumables, homecare support services and support aged in the society, etc. I started this project in 207 [probably 2017] and with nothing but now I have a temporary office where I operate. I would love to renovate the place to be able to support the community with healthcare needs. the land and building for the center location belongs to mum and dad so I am given the right to build the business center here by road side at Laterbiokorshie Community here in Accra.

I am looking for support financially to renovate and buy medical equipment's to be able to use in the center to help generate some income for the business and myself to take care of my livelihood.

Here is how the center looks like video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZLAjyB6vY0&t=3s

Attached are the budget to buy the medical testing equipment's and items to be used to renovate the center well.

Also Brigham Healthcare Services has been duly registered and operation business entity so we can operate and serve the people of Ghana once you step in to support us. Any amount you donate will be used to build this center to the best way possible.

Please reach me back so I invite you here to the center so you see for yourself the edifice and how we can use this to serve the people of Ghana especially during this health crisis.

My contact/WhatsApp is : +233558704696 or 0558704696

My email is : celestial.robert@gmail.com

I hope to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Robert Mettle-Nunoo

Attached are the budget to buy the medical testing equipment's and items to be used to renovate the center well. 

Thanks 

Robert



ATTACHMENTS
1640608365122_relay-message-files_1632540675766_EKjU6cteRNaU0bH0WXNv_BHSBudgetCurrent2021-2022.docx
1640608387758_bhsbudget.PNG

If you want to help this man, contact him at the WhatsApp numbers he has given.

Update from Robert: Here are videos of Brigham Healthcare Services past programs to the community here in Accra Ghana. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Beq2GY5Xs&t=62s



No comments: