Pages

Monday, October 10, 2022

Not Reporting

 Not being on a mission has caused me to slump on my writing activity as I am not "reporting" on all the miracles and tender mercies of a formal mission. I have found that God does not stop giving these miracles and tender mercies just because I am not on a mission at the present time. I also don't have amazing adventures to report as I am back in California - instead of looking at elephants in Kenya! The lifestyle of Africa. No more amazing adventures, but many small miracles and tender mercies of the Lord are happening all the time.

Yesterday, for example Andrew (with Briona) blessed his beautiful baby girl Amber with all but five of the family in attendance. Briona's family were all there and all were affable, kind, and friendly so the after party was really nice.

Watching my children play soccer is a tender mercy as I see how they interact with each other off the field. Watching Dan Rumsey get up in church and WALK to the podium to bear his testimony was looking at a miracle too. Years ago he started on back surgeries that left him down and out with each one. Something good has happened and he is walking years later on his own steam. One family that used to be irregular attenders now come to church as a family. All very cool miracles.

Life is so good! Maybe I can witness the hand of the Lord in my life - just because...

No comments: