Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Susie's love

 Susie let us stay on her comfortable king size bed while she slept on a cot in her office. I was a little dismayed but she says it is very comfortable with a deep foam on it. She says it is always set up in case Jackie wants to come and use it for the night or a few days. I'm glad Jackie didn't need it while we were visiting.

After the second session of conference and before the next meeting, Susie and I headed off to look at blessing dresses. Jeffrey headed off for a hike in the canyon. 

 I had used a glue for Tracey's blessing dress on the tears and it made long blotches on the clear material. Not good. So I was in a little bit of a panic to find a solution or more importantly a dress. 

Three stores later we found the perfect dress. It was a little like her grandmother's in that it was short and ruffled. Susie always comes through on the things I need:)

I love the fact that they treated it just like a wedding dress - with care.

Watching the conference sessions with Susie was a blessing. The messages were powerful and motivating. Being with Susie makes those impressions and ideas practical as she asks what I'm going to do and has ideas of how to make it happen. She showed me how her grandma bag that she takes with her works. She helped me set up my own with a few of the things that she uses.  I love being with Susie!


No comments: