Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Up to Twin Falls

 Jeffrey and I took off from Provo and headed up to Ogden to meet with Rachel and Susie as we caravanned up to Twin Falls. Susie and Rachel only planned to stay one night as both had work commitments. Susie and I had a good chat throughout the drive and Rachel chatted with her dad. We all pulled in together in Rebekah and Mike's driveway. I think this was the first time Rachel had seen Rebekah's home and pretty sure it was the first time for Susie too. After the tour we unpacked and started to enjoy each other's company.

That night, Rebekah and Mike had planned a barbecue with my aunt and uncle but Ray and Carol said an emergency came up so they were going to be very late.  We went ahead with the party plans and all helped prepare the vegetable kabobs. Mike was strictly in charge of the grilling and did a really marvelous job. Oh my, o my was that food good! Whatever the marinades everything was superb!

All of us gather and each had a job to do. I did help out besides take picture:)

Chatting when the food is ready but it's not time to cook

Marinated kabobs ready to go..

Michael is always more critical of his work, but I thought it was just right.

We loaded up with good food on Rebekah and Mike's little table inside and gathered around their outside table to eat. Fun, laughter, and good conversation.


Mike melted a special cheese over the chicken I asked for and topped with vegetables was fantastic.


Good times, good eating, good chats......and it wasn't over......

No comments: