Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Weekly Care

 In my quest to do good, I realized I would need a scheduled time to visit, tend, or take care of the different grands. Intentions are such a flimsy structures.  

Andrew and Briona are kind enough to let me come on Mondays and Thursdays to care for Amber and get to know her while they go out together to shop or eat and talk. One visit on Thursday was so excellent. Amber smiled!! So much fun when children react!!!

Jeffrey drops me off when he needs the car and Andrew usually drops me back home when they get back. It is a nice way to be connected and have a small chat with all family members.

Opa with his newest granddaughter Amber

Two Fathers

It was nice of Andrew to change her outfit when she needed it

While they were gone, Amber and I had a really great time.

Amber was still showing her good side when they came home!!!


No comments: