Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

After the solemnities

 I had to get pictures of the families present. I didn't see individuals so I am hoping I didn't miss someone important.

John and Kindra with Crystal and Jade, Rob and Kim, Justin, Jessica, Danelle and Josh Nead


Rebekah and Mike, Rachel, Nate, Matthew and Debbie, Michael, Andrew, I and Jeffrey with Corina, Oliver and James

Greg Adams, Sarah and Jeremy, Carol and Mike, Rand with his mom Jenifer and dad Ross Lunceford

Matthew, Debbie, Corina, James and Oliver

Rebekah and Mike

Lloyd Adams and his wife - Jeffrey used to disappear during vacations at Lloyd's house as a young boy

Luciano and Payton, Sabrina and Gabe, Greg and Janice, and Jared

Tom and LeeAnn was there but I failed to get their picture. Jeffrey and I went over to their house after the funeral and told them all about our stay in Africa. 

No comments: