Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Very Full House

 I did wonder if Mike and Carol had others at their house. I know the condo was full and the heat didn't work for some time. Everything was great at Janice's house but oh so full! 

By Friday, December 29th 2023, Janice's house was filled with her family and my family. Rachel slept at her house and Rebekah and Mike rented their own accommodations. Our boys with Matthew's family slept upstairs and Janice with her kids slept downstairs. Everybody visited! During the day the house was packed! 

I am not sure when Janice and Kim's family (especially Kindra) decorated and prepared for the funeral services Saturday morning. It was like they were elves getting everything ready. I just saw the great results on Saturday.


Andrew has his adventures with his niece and nephews

Andrew and I had a long chat while we waited for Rachel to get in from her flight. She was supposed to get in around 11, but due to late flights she got in around 12:30 am and we finally got her in the car and back to Provo just before 2 am. Holiday travel is a killer for time.  But chatting with Andrew for a few hours was really a benefit to me. I got caught up on his new life in North Carolina and how good Amber and Briona are doing.  All filled up on Friday night.

No comments: