Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Afternoon with Nona and Opa

 The girls came over for a few hours. I thought I'd make them some pajama pants from a silky, soft, small blanket. The girls entertained themselves in the back room running in circles and whatnot. Makynlee is a child who does not stop moving until she sleeps - and you have to get her to relax to sleep.

Well she planted her face in the floor and banged her teeth in the wood. Her lip seemed to be the only casualty. I told her I would give her Dad popsicles when he banged up his face, but I didn't have any. Did she want a frozen strawberry? She said yes - then needed two more strawberries before the day was over.



Opa took a break in a football game and read a book to the girls.


I worked on the pjs and when it was over, there were fuzz bits everywhere! I got some good free labor when I went to clean up.



I love being with these girls and watching them grow up so nice. They are so good about cleaning up when they are finished playing. Julia is teaching them some really nice life skills that are a benefit to me.


No comments: