Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

The Participants - well the ones I caught....

 Being the youngest and living a long time insured that many of Beverly's family, friends, and neighbors were already gone waiting for her to meet them. The rest of us met on Saturday morning to pay our respects.

Lavender is Beverly's favorite color. Pictures, her organ shoes, journals and other  meaningful items were displayed. This display is by Kindra.

A basket of chocolate bars were offered to all. Beverly's favorite of course.

Those who came - feel free to email or text me with proper names!

Sarah and her son Jeremy

Robert and Kim Reeve

Jessica with her brother Justin Nead

Mike and Carol Adams with their son Greg

Jenifer and Ross Lunceford with their son Rand

Mike Adams with LeeAnn and Tom Powell


Stacey (Beverly's niece) and _______

Gabe and Sabrina Adams

Josh and Danelle Nead with Rob and Kim Reeve and Justin Nead (Greg and friends in the background)

Luciano Vieira with Payton

John Kuchler with Crystal, Jade, and Kindra

More I may or may not know.......

Jessica with friends

Jeffrey and John Warren flank his niece (but I can't remember her name


Lloyd Adams and his wife



Jeffrey and Grant Miller a friend from the Sunnyvale ward

Rachel, Jeffrey, Rebekah, and Mike find a moment


Payton and Janice on the outside of the two who sang and played, too bad I can't find the program
Let me know if anyone knows all their names - and the guy. on the left.


I am sure there were others who slipped in and slipped out or I just missed them altogether. I don't think I got a picture of the stake presidency member - or was it the Stake president?  
It is really nice to be with other people who knew and loved Beverly and were aware of her strength, courage, and endurance. 

I am looking to update this post as I get information...........let me know.

No comments: