Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Camping out in the house

 I pulled a few items out so Andrew and Briona could stay at the house in June. I figured Jeffrey and I could use the items for a few days before we leave and then wash it all up for their family to come in June.

It is weird to not have any couches, tv, lamps, etc. I had enough pots, bowls, frying pan to make spaghetti, but then didn't have anything to store the leftovers in. No tinfoil, plastic wrap, or any snap ware. Luckily, I found a container that Laura sent over with her famous meatballs (they are seriously good!) We will find out in the next three days exactly what it takes to camp out in our house. 

It'll be better than a tent, cheaper than a hotel.

What is essential to camp out in the house?




Ice-cream scoops are essential - Briona reminded me you can use a spoon out of the container:)




No comments: