Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Conference Sunday

LJ, MDALE, CHIYO, AYI and I
These beautiful girls are in my Primary class. Last Sunday they sang with the rest of the Primary in Sacrament meeting for ward conference. They all did a really great job. The boys wore white shirts with grey ties and it was a lot of fun to watch them.
The boys in the class seem to change every week so I'm not sure which boys are actually in my class besides Anya because he is always there.
Anya has the most contagious smile though I have never heard him speak. He is in a world of his own that is happy.
I'm not sure if the children change classes when they have a birthday or if they just put different kids into different classes that work for them.
I'm having a lot of fun being a teacher again.

No comments: