Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Songs That Run through my Head

Watching the squall rush towards our buildings, I was thankful to be inside a solid building and not on a boat.

Mountains disappear and the sky darkens - out of the other window I can see sunshine
The wind was churning, strong, yet pockets of sun would spill  here and there
"The Winds and the Waves shall obey thy will....."
"Master the Tempest is raging, the billows......?"
"No water can swallow the ship where lies the Master of ocean and earth and sky......"
"They all shall sweetly obey thy will, peace be still...."
"And ponder on the beauty of the earth made clean again....."
"I want to be the best I can, and live with God again....."
"I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain..."
Cleaning up the apartment, going past window and window humming and singing verses to songs as the scenery seem to dictate.

No comments: