Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Gambol

I wonder how Mr. Emigh is doing this month? I'll bet he had a successful show in December and is now gearing up for competitions in the Spring. He is really an awesome teacher and leader of youth. Why am I thinking about Mr. Emigh? I started out thinking about Lisa Lambert when I heard some really good music, and then I smiled thinking about the marriages, graduations and good news from their newsletter. Then I thought about Primary and what I would tell the children in Sharing Time tomorrow. I'm thinking about our Father in Heaven and how he doesn't want any unclean thing in His house and how only the Saviour can show us the way to become perfect and get back into our Father's presence. My mind when to Kylie and her graduation and I started thinking about all the things seniors do and my mind wondered about Mr. Emigh. Jeffrey has a linear mind starting out with A and achieving Z, mine dances around like a butterfly. We start at 1 pm this Sunday, so I still have time to put things together tomorrow. I wonder if Rachel will go to Mr. Emigh's Spring concert? Did Rachel get signed up for school? Is Mel Clark doing ok? Then I think about Sister Whitehead's birthday.  Time to call her and see if she wants a cake, cookies, brownies or a pie.

No comments: