Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Interesting how Prayers are answered

 Today is the first Sunday of the new year, while in Sacrament Meeting,  I was thinking about our lives and how we are integrated in the ward with so many good friends. As I glanced at Jeffrey I wanted him to find joy, and the best way he finds joy in church is discussing the scriptures. I winged a prayer that Jeffrey could have an opportunity to discuss some scriptures with somebody. 

Wouldn't you know, as I was meeting with Moses about having a dance instructor come for Rebekah on Wednesday, he asked if I could teach the Young Adult class. I immediately said, "Let's get Jeffrey," as I quietly walked over and tapped him on the back while he was listening to the teacher in Sunday School.

He walked down the hall while Moses explained what was being taught today and Jeffrey walked into the class and said, "Let's open Moses 1 and read........." Ah, I love a man who is always prepared to teach any gospel subject on a two second notice. It was when I came home that I connected the dots and realized that God loves me too. He always answers my prayers - sometimes immediately.




No comments: