Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Susan and Rebekah

 I am so very appreciative of the extra effort, prayers, and miracle it was that Rebekah and Susan came to Africa for a short visit. I know it took extra money, patience, stress and time and I am so glad I got to see elephants in the wild for the first time with them.

Susan is always there for me

Rebekah
Rebekah took a purposeful approach to watch over and make sure Susie was okay and happy. Susie had just gotten over vertigo and Rebekah made sure she didn't fall down. Then when the vertigo came back during the trip, Beka helped Susie with the therapy the doctors had shown Susie so she could go on. Beka made sure Susie didn't fall over on the rocks and took her suitcase so Susie wouldn't have to deal with two. 

Two loves in my world.


No comments: